Try these quick and easy resources:
- How to Handle Leftover Medication
- Where to Safely Drop-off Leftover Medication in Buckeye, AZ
- 2015_WOW_One Sheet What is WOW? – An overview of the Way Out West Coalition from our beginning to present day.
- WOW Resource Guide2015 – Access phone numbers for help and support in Buckeye regarding drugs, alcohol and mental health issues.
- SHO_Flyer_2015 – information regarding Buckeye’s Social Host Ordinance
Getting area youth involved in leadership and success skill development.
Provides parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources. Useful and easy to use resources to raise drug-free youth.
Alcohol Abuse and Addiction Information
To report Underage Drinking:
In Buckeye call: 623-349-6400
In Maricopa County call: 602-876-1011
EIRF FORM FOR WOW COALITION MEMBERS
Forms used by WOW Coalition members for tracking referrals.