FindTreatment.gov allows people to find substance abuse treatment for themselves or others.
Try these quick and easy resources:
- How to Handle Leftover Medication
- 10 Dumb Reasons (for teens)
- Where to Safely Drop-off Used Medications in Buckeye, AZ
- 2020 | What is WOW? – An overview of the Way Out West Coalition.
- Social Host Ordinance
- One Pill Can Kill
- Kratom | What is it?
- Ask About Naloxone Today
- How to Tell if Someone is Shooting Up
- Parents of Addicted Loved Ones
- What Parents Need to Know About Vaping
- Parents and Quick Tips About Teen Vaping
- Marijuana Talk Kit for Talking to Your Teens / WOW Recommended
- Parent Talk Kit: Tips for Talking and What to Say to Prevent Drug
and Alcohol Abuse / WOW Recommended
- Fact Sheet – Rx Stimulants and Benzodiazepines / WOW Recommended
- How to Handle it When You Catch Your Teen Using
- Heroin-Fentanyl-Other-Opioids-eBook / WOW Recommended
- Sober Apps: New Tools to Help Those in Recovery
- AA (Alcoholics Annonymous) | Online Meetings
- NA (Narcotics Annonymous) | Online Meetings
- Cocaine Anonymous: Offers online support
- Marijuana Anonymous: Offers virtual
- A Ton of Other Resources
- Substance Abuse in Veterans: A Guide for 2020
- PTSD Self-Test here: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Screening Test
Find substance abuse treatment for themselves or others.
- Recovery Village
Alcohol Abuse and Addiction Information
1. Get in the Way Tip #1
2. Get in the Way Tip #2
RECOMMENDED PROGRAM LINKS:
Getting area youth involved in leadership and success skill development.
1. Get in the Way of Procrastination
2. Get in the Way of Failure
3. Get in the Way of Disrespect
Provides parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources. Useful and easy to use resources to raise drug-free youth.
To report Underage Drinking:
In Buckeye call: 623-349-6400
In Maricopa County call: 602-876-1011