Try these quick and easy resources:
- Heroin-Fentanyl-Other-Opioids-eBook – Parent Resource/WOW Recommended
- Marijuana Talk Kit for Talking to Your Teens/WOW Recommended
- Parent Talk Kit: Tips for Talking and What to Say to Prevent Drug
and Alcohol Abuse/WOW Recommended
- How to Handle Leftover Medication
- Where to Safely Drop-off Used Medications in Buckeye, AZ
- 2018_WOW_One_Sheet What is WOW? – An overview of the Way Out West Coalition.
- WOW Resource Guide2015 – Access phone numbers for help/support in Buckeye regarding drugs, alcohol and mental health issues.
- SHO_Flyer_2015 – Information regarding Buckeye’s Social Host Ordinance
- Fact Sheet – Rx Stimulants and Benzodiazepines-WOW Approved – Parent Resource/WOW Recommended
1. Get in the Way Tip #1
2. Get in the Way Tip #2
RECOMMENDED PROGRAM LINKS:
Getting area youth involved in leadership and success skill development.
Provides parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources. Useful and easy to use resources to raise drug-free youth.
Alcohol Abuse and Addiction Information
To report Underage Drinking:
In Buckeye call: 623-349-6400
In Maricopa County call: 602-876-1011
EIRF FORM FOR WOW COALITION MEMBERS
Forms used by WOW Coalition members for tracking referrals.